Praise for Publishing Your Medical Research
“This book is an excellent and well-documented guide to the design of clinical trials, the analysis of data, and the construction of a high-quality manuscript. Both the novice and the expert will derive many helpful suggestions from its content.”
Gertrude B. Elion, D.Sc.
Nobel Laureate in Medicine
“Where medical school lacks, this book provides. In one volume, Dan Byrne gathers essential information for all authors interested in publishing biomedical papers.”
Former Editor, American Medical Writers Association Journal
- American Medical Writers Association: Will Solimene Award, Outstanding quality – Print media
- Ralph A. Deterling Award, Distinction in Medical Communication
- Morris Fishbein Award, Honorable mention for excellence in medical communication for health professionals
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
Specification: Publishing Your Medical Research
Amazon.com Price: $57.06 (as of 10/04/2023 11:34 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.