The bestselling card-based pharmacology review for medical and allied health students, this 250+ card set readies students for board exams and clinical wards with fast access to essential coverage of both fundamental and organ system-specific information for the most clinically relevant drugs. Topic selection reflects the expert curriculum guidance of the National Board of Medical Examiners and reinforces understanding of major drug classes as well as specific drugs.
Now available in print or a convenient new digital format optimized for mobile devices, this fifth edition familiarizes students with the most current drugs prescribed in clinical settings and features an enhanced full-color format to provide students the most efficient and effective pharmacologic review.
- Updated content ensures a confident understanding of the latest and most commonly used drugs.
- Comprehensive, clinically focused approach helps students ensure success on the USMLE and clinical wards.
- New full-color format reinforces key concepts and drug details quickly and effectively.
- New web-based digital version makes review possible at any time, on any device.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Amazon.com Price: $43.45 (as of 21/09/2021 22:31 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.