Toronto Notes for Medical Students is proud to present the 35th Edition of the highly successful Essential Med Notes textbook series. This 2019 edition features brand new content to reflect the most recent updates for medical licensing exams, along with a new layout across all 31 chapters for enhanced readability. Content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine sections further enhance preparation for USMLE Step 2. A number of landmark trials have been included to reflect the most current evidence across all medical specialties.
As a not-for-profit organization, all our proceeds from book sales are donated to support medical student activities, charity events, and community outreach programs over the past years.
Essential Med Notes 2019 Key Features:
- Brand new content reflective of essential clinical knowledge and skills for enhanced clinical performance and USMLE Step 2 preparation
- A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties
- Up-to-date DSM-5 criteria and Evidence-Based Medicine highlights
- Our website features online resources, including a Colour Atlas, ECGs Made Simple tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE stations, and much more!
- A Clinical Handbook highlighting common clinical management scenarios and helpful tips on clerkship basics – a perfect size to carry on the wards. This has also been updated to be reflective of the latest evidence and USMLE objectives!
- Stat Notes: The ultimate guide to managing on-call issues, this pocketbook features a step-by-step approach for 30 common ward scenarios
Amazon.com Price: $199.99 (as of 17/01/2021 00:47 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.