The call for speakers for the 2021 MD&M West Conference is now open. R&D, design, product development, and process and quality engineers are encouraged to share their innovation strategies and tactics to move medtech forward! Apply today to speak at the 2021 MD&M West Conference to be held February 9-11, 2021, at the Anaheim Convention Center. The deadline to apply is July 31, 2020.
Weâ€™re looking for R&D, design and front-end product development engineers working for finished medical device manufacturers to speak, lead panels, or host roundtable discussions. Weâ€™d love to hear from you about your areas of expertiseâ€“your knowledge can help shape the future of medical device innovation and product development. The MD&M West Conference is accepting topic proposals in four topics areas:
- New Technologies & Next-Gen Design
- Product Development& User-Centered Design
- Technical Solutions and Quality 4.0 for Materials, Components & Manufacturing
- Quality & Regulatory Updates and Processes
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- OEM, supplier, or industry consultant presentations on trends, market opportunities, and innovative technologies.
- Forecasts and outlooks that contain actionable intelligence for our attendees.
- Success stories with tangible results and/or demonstrations where possible.
- Innovations that touch on all aspects of the medtech, 3D printing, robotics, manufacturing, and/or packaging communities.
- Presentations that address challenges facing the medtech, 3D printing, robotics, manufacturing, and/or packaging communities.
Click here for more information, and apply today!