The panel said convalescent plasma shouldn’t be considered standard of care for the treatment of patients with COVID-19 and that more trials are needed to determine if the therapy is effective.
- Pain Points When Maintaining a Cleanroom
- Manufacturing Durable Diabetes Tech for the 21st Century
- Innovation in Patient Monitoring and Wearables
- More Layoffs Signal COVID-19 Testing Boom Is Over
- Increasing COVID Numbers in China Creates Uncertainty
- High-Quality (Level 4) PMCF Surveys: What Are They?