LivaNova CFO Thad Huston’s resignation comes as activist investor PrimeStone Capital has been urging the company to make some big changes. Hiring a new CFO was, in fact, one of those changes.
- Pain Points When Maintaining a Cleanroom
- Manufacturing Durable Diabetes Tech for the 21st Century
- Innovation in Patient Monitoring and Wearables
- More Layoffs Signal COVID-19 Testing Boom Is Over
- Increasing COVID Numbers in China Creates Uncertainty
- High-Quality (Level 4) PMCF Surveys: What Are They?