The Redwood City, CA-based company’s Guardant 360 CDx is at the center of the collaboration and will be used alongside Janssen’s amivantamab, an investigational biospecific antibody poised to treat non-small cell lung cancer.
- Pain Points When Maintaining a Cleanroom
- Manufacturing Durable Diabetes Tech for the 21st Century
- Innovation in Patient Monitoring and Wearables
- More Layoffs Signal COVID-19 Testing Boom Is Over
- Increasing COVID Numbers in China Creates Uncertainty
- High-Quality (Level 4) PMCF Surveys: What Are They?