The Santa Clara, CA-based company said the study design would allow an initial analysis of safety and clinical efficacy for PMA submission after the first 250 patients have reached six months of follow-up, and then a second analysis after the entire cohort has reached twelve months of follow-up.
- Pain Points When Maintaining a Cleanroom
- Manufacturing Durable Diabetes Tech for the 21st Century
- Innovation in Patient Monitoring and Wearables
- More Layoffs Signal COVID-19 Testing Boom Is Over
- Increasing COVID Numbers in China Creates Uncertainty
- High-Quality (Level 4) PMCF Surveys: What Are They?